Yuh Min Chook, Ph.D.
Education and Training
- Bryn Mawr College, A.B., 1988, Biology/Chemistry
- Harvard University, Ph.D., 1994, Biophysics
- University of Toronto/Mount Sanai Hospital, Postdoc, 1994-1996, Mentors - Emil Pai/Tony Pawson
- Rockefeller University, 1996-2001, Mentor - Gunter Blobel
- 2001-2008 — Assistant Professor, Dept. of Pharmacology, Univ. of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- 2008-present — Associate Professor, Dept. of Pharmacology, Univ. of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Honors and Awards
- International Human Frontiers Science Program Organization Post-doctoral Fellowship, 1994.
- Life Sciences Research Foundation Post-doctoral Fellowship, 1996.
- Recipient of the Endowment for Scholars in Biomedical Research, Eugene McDermott Scholar in Biomedical Research, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 2001.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Scholar Award, 2010