- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Reference
- Clinical Evidence
- Consumer Health
- Family Medicine
- Maternal & Child Health
- Mobile Resources
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Guidelines
- Psychiatric Emergency
- Public Health
- Texas Public Health
- Animal Welfare
- Basic Sciences
- Data Sets
- Environmental Health
- International Health
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Management, Health Policy
- NIH Public Access
- Science Reference
- Dissertation & Thesis
- Division of Basic Science (DBS) Student
- MS1 Orientation
- Southwestern School of Health Professions (SSHP) Student
- UT Southwestern Austin Program Affiliates
- Ask Us
- Class Registration
- Clinical Informationist Program
- Computers in Library
- Individualized Training
- Institutional Repository
- InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Laptop Checkout
- Library Forms
- Liaison Program
- Library Card Application
- Library Intra-Campus Delivery Services (LIDS)
- Library Toolbar
- Literature Search Request
- Off-Campus Access
- Presentation Room Request
- Printing and Photocopying
- Renew Library Materials
- Research Support and Reference
- Study Rooms/Clinical Workstation
- Wireless Connection
- Ask Us
Library Intra-Campus Delivery Service (LIDS)
The Library Intra-Campus Delivery Service (LIDS) is a service providing free delivery of Library materials to UT Southwestern faculty and staff offices on campus. Items for delivery include:
- Books owned by the Library that are eligible for check-out
- Books, journals articles, etc. requested on InterLibrary Loan (ILL) from another library
To request delivery via LIDS:
- Click on InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad), which is located on the top navigation menu under "Services" on the Library Web site.
- Enter your ILLiad username and password.
- On the next page, click on "New Request."
- Enter the appropriate information.
- At the "How would you like us to deliver this item?" box, select "Hand Delivery" from the drop-down menu.
- A Library card is required for access to ILLiad.
- Students and residents/fellows are not eligible for delivery service.
- If a book, article, etc. must be obtained from another library, there is a $5.00 charge for regular service and $15.00 for rush service.
- Faculty or staff who only want a book if it is in the Library collection must put "DO NOT BORROW" in the "Notes" field of the request. (To determine if a book is in the Library collection, check the Library's catalog.)
- Enter the room number for delivery in the "Notes" field. If no room number is given, staff will call to verify the location.
- A signature is required upon delivery. If no one is available to sign, the package will be returned to the Library and delivery will be attempted the next day.
For more information on LIDS, contact the ILL Office by email or by calling 214-648-2002.
If you do not find what you need, please call 214-648-2001 and press "0" to reach the Information Desk, or email us.