This software will be released on June 2012.
- V1.0 (June, 2012) This is the currently available version.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC with Pentium IV or equivalent processor suggested
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 *
- 256 MB RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
* Although MATLAB and the MCR are available on the Linux/Unix and MacOS platforms, this executable version of the software can run only on a PC with Windows XP and will NOT work in a Linux/Unix or Mac environment.
How to obtain the software
Please fill out and submit the Software User Information Form to request a copy of the Software. We will then send a reply to you with instructions for obtaining the software.
We are constantly trying to improve this software and would be very grateful if you could send us a report on any bugs you find. Please send all bug reports to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject MUMDesignTool Bug. Please include as many details about the bug as you can, including details of all tasks that led up to exposure of the bug. This will help us in finding a solution to the problem. When we have a fix for the problem, we will release an updated version of the software. Please look in the Release Notes section for problems we are already aware of and have solutions for.
MUMDesignTool Development Team
The development work for MUMDesignTool was supported by the National Institutes of Health.
Raimund J. Ober, Ph.D.
E. Sally Ward, Ph.D.